Peace of Mind and the Power to Act
Salesforce automations and code make thousands of daily choices on your behalf, with almost no visibility. Job Center continuously monitors these dangerous platform “blind spots”, tracks performance and results, identifies and escalates errors, and arms teams with real-time insights to minimize and avoid painful disruptions.
Easy to Implement and Maintain
Job Center classes are Self-Registering and require no setup time. Monitoring begins automatically, the first time they are run.
Existing code can be converted in as little as 30 seconds. Got 200 batch jobs?
Give us a couple of hours and you are fully protected!
Solution Monitors regularly inventory your Salesforce environment for new code, so nothing is left behind.
When developers or partners introduce new code, it will show up in Job Center like Magic!
Capture Successes and Failures as They Happen
- Monitor Status, Results, and Risk for Everything at Once
- Track Every Single Execution of Every Single Job
- Errors are Documented and Escalated Automatically
- Performance logs are accessible from one Centralized Tool, and Last as long as they are Needed
Research and Recovery
Research Errors Without Complicated Debug Setup
- Review job results and exceptions in any environment. No admin privileges necessary
- Intelligent Logging eliminates the need for Salesforce System Logs and Debug Traces
- 1-Click configuration Bypass stops misbehaving Jobs. No More Emergency Patch Deployments
- Dedicated JC Teams Tell You Who to Call for Help
Identify At-Risk Code and Avoid Future Breakdowns
- Dynamic scoring and improvement recommendations create safer code and ownership practices
- Legacy and non-compliant code elements are automatically identified
- Managed review lifecycles help teams avoid new breakdowns from stale code or outdated logic
- New code is registered and monitored automatically, from its first execution
What Our Customers Are Saying
“I used to have to chase IT all over the place to get a clear answer on when our data sync job would be repaired. Now I can follow the progress, and I get automatic updates from the team! Thank you, Job Center!”
–Auction Service Sales Manager
“I don’t even know how many times the Auto-Restart has saved us from disaster. I don’t think we could live without it!”
–Auto Remarketing Company Platform Director
“I LOVE the Weekly Job Center digest. If I have a job that lost a team member or needs a code review, it tells me right away. That saves a lot of maintenance time.”
–Financing Company Salesforce Team Lead